Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Computer Woes

My computer won't turn on - probably the power supply as it's been a recurring problem on this machine. The difference is that this time it's not under any warranty. I'm wondering if I should fix it for several hundred dollars or replace it. It's 5 1/2 years old. I do need a machine for freelance work. Any thoughts? BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

2 comments:

Bill Avila said...

ive got a computer you can have...just give me the word.

kkollwitz said...

No contest: buy a new one. I make a living as an architect with $300 cpus at home and at work, am never tempted to get anything fancier. In the last 2 years also I bought my college offspring $300 Toshiba laptops, which they are also happy after 1 and two years of daily use.