Sunday, July 02, 2006

Every Day Is Saturday®: The Beach Trip Before the Beach Trip

I'm going to Virginia Beach on the 3rd, so I won't be posting much (not that I have been posting much). I'll be back at the end of the week. If you need anything, feel free to call me on my cell.

I'll still be checking my e-mail too. I'll have my laptop with me for writing and freelance work.

And I'll be trying to finish reading Paul: In Fresh Perspective by Tom Wright.

Here's the appointed prayer for the week from Phyllis Tickle's The Divine Hours.

O God, you have taught me to keep all your commandments by loving you and my neighbor: Grant me the grace of your Holy Spirit, that I may be devoted to you with my whole heart, and united to others with pure affection; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen. +

Peace be with you.

2 comments:

Montana Sherry C said...

Hoping you are relaxing completely.

Unknown said...

Thank you, Sherry. We're attempting to. There are other things trying to steal our peace, our rest - but we're going to trust, one way or another.