Tuesday, October 28, 2008

"A Complicated Life"

I like my Sharing Widget in the sidebar, my ability to share posts and articles that I find, in some way, meaningful with people who are kind enough to visit my own site. So I want to point your attention to an article I read this morning written by Fr Tobias, an Orthodox priest, at "Second Terrace." He says things well. And this post, while very political is also apolitical, i.e. nonpartisan. It's about being Christian and being a Christian in America. I'd love to hear your thoughts on it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that was well said & there is so much there.

I do not know where to begin or how a comprehesive comment couldn't result in a tome.

Something that comes to mind, though, is that the common concept of freedom is typically an immature one, roughly equated to license and taking rather than responsibility, giving and receiving.