Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I Share Because I Care

I'm not sure if you've noticed the "Sharing" widget in my sidebar. Most of you are probably familiar with this feature. But for those who aren't, it's a way for me to share interesting, funny, profound, and insightful posts - at least from my perspective - from other blogs or feeds that I read. I don't believe I've shared anything that I thought was ridiculous, but I suppose it could happen.

My blogroll is woefully inadequate and I don't really add to it - the blogs listed there are the blogs I began with and still read. (Some bloggers change names and addresses quite frequently. Not that I would name names. *Cough*Jared*Cough* So you may see some minor shuffling and rearranging. Maybe even an occasional deletion.) The Google Reader Sharing widget, on the other hand, allows me to give tastes of many of the blogs I read without creating a specific link to each and every one. The downside is that you don't get to see whether I read your blog unless I share a post of yours. The upside is that I'm really not all that important.

I hope you enjoy it. And if you enjoy certain blogs you think I would also enjoy, please share them with me.

1 comment:

Jared Coleman said...

Touché. :-)