Tuesday, April 08, 2008

And ... There It Goes.

No matter how I decide to vote in November, I've suspected for a while that it is time for me to officially give up my Republican affiliation. Therefore, today I changed my party from "Republican" to "Unaffiliated." This way, if I so desire (and I believe I do), I can vote in the upcoming Democratic primary in North Carolina. At least now my primary vote will actually count for something. (North Carolina's primaries are so late in the game, that the nomination is normally settled by the time we go to the polls.)

(Three thousand brownie points for anyone who can guess the obscure allusion in my title. Hint: Sir David.)

4 comments:

Alison Hodgson said...

Attenborough? Sperm?

Unknown said...

Ding! Ding! Ding! Three thousand brownie points!

Most impressive, Alison. Though I suppose you did see the same video, being in the same class and all.

Nonetheless, bravo.

Dan said...

I would never have gotten that, even though I was in the same class. Bravo, indeed!

Bloggin' Robin said...

I had no guess on your title - but after reading your comments perhaps that is for the best! Wha-ha! Evidently, you paid attention in that class! Hey - still working on my memoir - hmmmm... Also, how'd you get your pictures in a slide-show? I like that! Give Laura a HUG!