Ross has sent a meme my way, to better torment me . . . I mean, know me.
5 things I plan to do before I die:
(Though many may scoff, and scorn me with a great scorn.)
- Write at least one book
- Create greater unity within the church
- Finish reading War and Peace
- Fully enjoy my family
- Hold my grandbabies
5 things I can do:
- Put off till tomorrow what needs to be done today
- Put bows in my daughters' hair
5 things I cannot do:
(. . . well, ever)
- Walk away from a perfectly good pizza
- Fix a car
- Watch an entire baseball game
- Kill a bug without feeling remorse (unless they are biting or stinging, or thinking about either)
- Say goodbye
5 things that attract me to other people:
(I just like these kinds of people.)
- Words, words, words
5 things I say most often:
- Where's your mother?
- Sophie! Anna! Avery! Will! Laura!
- I'm tired.
- Be nice.
- I don't know.
5 celebrity crushes:
(I do not have said crushes. But if I did, here are five that spring to mind.)
- Audrey Hepburn
- Catherine Zeta-Jones
- Halle Berry
- Ziyi Zhang
- Alison Krauss
5 people I want to do this:
(Though I know some won't because they are morally opposed to memes.)