Monday, May 30, 2005

Shorts 05/30/05

I got my temporary, plastic crown today. It all went well. The hygienist even turned the TV on for "me." I got to see three episodes of Ambush Makeover. I have to go back in two weeks so they can put the permanent crown on . . . with temporary cement. Then three to six months later, if the perm crown is working, they will reattach it with perm cement. Phew. I never realized what a process it was for my dentist, buying a new boat.


"Who is this who looks down like the dawn, beautiful as the moon, bright as the sun, awesome as an army with banners?" (SS 6.10, ESV)


I cooked out on the grill today, with millions of others in America, and ate outside - it was beautiful. I made some burgers that nobody liked except for Sophie and myself. I thought they were delicious. Sure, a few of them were a little on the steak-tartare side, but - Yum. My apologies, SugarBooger. (But they were pretty awesome.) If E. coli breaks out in the fam, I'll keep you up to date on all the juicy tidbits - so to speak.

No comments: