Tuesday, November 21, 2006

"Michigan Seems Like a Dream"

In the next couple of hours, we'll be leaving for Michigan. I'll be driving through the night. We covet your prayers - especially for our safety and my wakefulness - two sides of the same coin I suppose. I have David Sedaris's Me Talk Pretty One Day, which I'm looking forward to. If the library is still open on the way out, I may stop and look again sans children. It's easier finding something when you're not chasing and shushing a toddler and a yellow-haired child. (I had also picked up Bill Bryson's A Short History of Nearly Everything, but one of the tapes is broken. Nice. This is why you put these things on CD.)

I'll see you on the other side.

3 comments:

Dan said...

Have you reached the other side?

It was great seeing you over Thanksgiving!

Write man, write!

Montana Sherry C said...

Oh Brother, where art thou?

Alison Hodgson said...

I have tried to comment at least twice and your blog keeps eating them.

Just ditto-ing the above and concerned that the Raccoon is running loose.