Friday, April 20, 2007

Speaking of Why I'm Speaking of Which

I know I've said fart in the last two posts, and sworn. My apologies, kind of, but you see, it's simply not my fault. My boy's favorite word right now is poopie. So it's on my mind a lot.

For instance, the other day the yellow-haired child wanted to watch Ella Enchanted, much to Will's dismay. I sternly told him it was Avery's turn to pick a movie and he muttered with disgust, "Ella Poopie."

You see, it's like that, and it can't be helped.

2 comments:

Bloggin' Robin said...

Just thought you would like to know my latest BLOG is about your upcoming visit. Please purchase some BEANO before your arrival! If you forget - our house is stocked with lots of candles and air freshener!

Anonymous said...

For the precious picure above...I like seeing you on the computer and miss when we got to play together. Looking forward to you coming!