Monday, November 14, 2005

Tom Wright

Anyone want to come down to see an N.T. Wright lecture or two with me? He's speaking about an hour from here at Davidson College on Wednesday and Thursday nights (7:30 each night) on "Biblical Faith in the Postmodern World." Wednesday night's lecture is "It's the End of the World as We Know It: Apocalyptic Then and Now" and Thursday night's lecture is "The Lordship of Jesus and the Empires of the World." Tickets are free - we just have to show our pretty faces at the door.

Anyone game?

(Sorry for the late notice, by the way, I just found out about it myself late last night.)

6 comments:

truevyne said...

Hit the highlights for us in your blog. I just posted yesterday on the end of the world on my blog. It's a hot topic around Kville lately.

Montana Sherry C said...

Wish I could come. Sounds great.

Unknown said...

Truevyne, I will definitely do that.

Jamie Dawn said...

The drive would be a tad bit too much.
Sounds interesting.

Unknown said...

What a pansy. : )

Anonymous said...

Drive would be waaaaaaaaaaay to much. Bummer, hey!!